-
July 27th, 2001, 10:25 PM
#81
Inactive Member
now...?..it wassnt always this way
only minnow~
-
August 2nd, 2001, 01:27 AM
#82
Inactive Member
phant? QUESTION PLEASE?? *L*
-
August 3rd, 2001, 09:03 PM
#83
Inactive Member
the question is...how well do you follow directions?.....do you read instructions..or just procede...?
-
August 3rd, 2001, 10:29 PM
#84
Inactive Member
i skim the instructions quickly... then proceed.
what color are your eyes?
-
August 3rd, 2001, 11:09 PM
#85
Inactive Member
Green..*bats eyelashes*
I thought I knew alot about sex until I heard about this..
Do you know what snowballing is?
-
August 3rd, 2001, 11:13 PM
#86
~PrincessSummerStorm~
Guest
It's when you give a guy a blowjob and you don't swallow put put spit it in his mouth........
if you could meet any one famous person in the world...alive or dead...who would it be?
-
August 4th, 2001, 05:14 AM
#87
Inactive Member
I would meet Da MAN...
None other than "VIN DIESEL"
Ok here is a question for ya:
Aliens invade earth, they tell you if you can convince them with words, that our planet earth is worth saving, then they wont blow it up. Aliens tell you, "why should we not go ahead and blow up this planet filled with diesease, hate, war, famine, poverty, murder, death, corruption. SO:
What would you say in words, to convince them the earth is worth saving, and convince them not to blow up Planet earth?
-
August 4th, 2001, 08:34 PM
#88
Inactive Member
go to a tropical beach and see the sunrise and the sunset how can something so innate be destroyed? (no thats just a rhetorical question!)destroy the earth and that will no longer be experienced.
QUESTION- your sitting in a train and there is a beautiful girl sitting infront of you. how do you get her attention without making an ass out of yourself? please, no chat up lines. you dont wont to embarrass yoursself either......
------------------
m.munir
-
August 9th, 2001, 04:05 PM
#89
Macydamn
Guest
Of course, I'm not into chicks....but, if it was a hot guy and I wanted to get his attention, I would go to the bathroom, wash my hands and not dry them.....sit back down behind him and make a sneezing noise...sprinkle the water from my hands onto his neck and pretend to be really really sick. Maybe he would wanna spring for a cushy little hotel somewhere and keep me there until I was all better...
My question....
If we had a sexy guy contest in the pool....who would win??? And why???
-
August 13th, 2001, 04:57 PM
#90
Inactive Member
why would you want to get her attention?
*puzzled look*
....seriously...why?...........
just look!...isn't that enough?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks